Hej då! Thank you for participating @
the 3rd International mGuard User Conference // October 9 - 10, 2013 // Stockholm, Sweden #uc2013
Invest in your secure networking knowledge and join us at the upcoming...
3rd International mGuard User Conference 2013
This exciting, informative two day event will be held at the Phoenix Contact headquarters in vibrant Stockholm, Sweden.
Thus: save the dates: Wednesday, October 9, 2013 - Thursday, October 10, 2013 in Stockholm, Sweden
During this conference:
- // Hear from and discuss with leading experts on current and future trends in industrial cyber security
- // Gain insight on best-practices for saving time and money by supporting your customers with remote services via VPNs and secure cloud-based infrastructure
- // Meet and network with other users on how they implement and use industrial networking technology in real applications
We're looking forward to welcoming you in Stockholm!
Dirk SeewaldErik JohanssonKalle Hansson
CEO | Innominate Security TechnologiesDirector Sales & Marketing | Phoenix Contact SwedenSales Manager ICE | Phoenix Contact Sweden
Please see below for the general structure of the conference program. More details on individual speakers and presentations will be added over the next couple of weeks,
so check back regularly. The current version of the agenda can be downloaded here:
mGuard UC2013 program (PDF// September 30th, 2013).
Day 1 // Focus on Industrial Control Systems Security
- 09:15// Bus transfer Clarion Hotel to Phoenix Contact
- 09:30// Registration & coffee
- 10:15// Welcome and opening remarks
(Erik Johansson, Phoenix Contact AB, Dirk Seewald, Innominate)
- 10:45// Keynote 1: Protecting Industrial Control Systems: Recommendations for Europe and Member States
(Dr. Konstantinos Moulinos, ENISA)
- 11:30// Keynote 2: Cybersecurity Best Practices for the Process Industry
(Thomas Menze, ARC Advisory Group)
- 12:30// Lunch break
- 13:45// mGuard News & Roadmap: Security Appliances, Firmware and Device Management
(Torsten Rössel & Markus Scheibenpflug, Innominate)
- 15:15// Coffee break
- 15:45// VPN Mesh for Industrial Networks, Security for Unprotected Protocols
(Tomas Lindström, ABB)
- 16:15// Open Q&A forum: What you always wanted to know about mGuard … but never got to ask
(Meet and discuss with the creators of mGuard technology, share your thoughts and questions)
- 17:00// Bus transfer to Clarion Hotel
// Evening Event @ the Vasa Museum
- 18:15// Bus transfer from Clarion Hotel to Vasa Museum & Restaurant
- 18:45// Guided tour and dinner at Vasa Museum and Restaurant
- 22:00// Bus transfer back to Clarion Hotel
Day 2 // Focus on Secure Remote Connectivity and Services
- 08:30// Bus transfer Clarion Hotel to Phoenix Contact
- 09:15// Opening remarks
(Torsten Rössel, Innominate)
- 09:30// Live Hacking of Industrial Control Systems
(Erik Johansson, Management Doctors)
- 10:30// Coffee break
- 11:00// Proactive Remote Services for Diesel Engines in Harsh Sea Environments
(Ricky Thramkrongart, MAN Diesel & Turbo)
- 11:45// Remote Services for Rotary Transfer Machines
(Tobias Halbritter, K. R. Pfiffner)
- 12:30// Lunch break
- 13:30// Remote Connectivity Management - Key Deployment Decisions in Remote Service Implementation
(Jim Hennen, MTS Systems)
- 14:15// The Practitioner’s 101 of Remote Communication in Mobile Networks
(Andreas H. Schmidt, Phoenix Contact Electronics)
- 15:00// Coffee break
- 15:30// mGuard News & Roadmap: mGuard 3G Mobile Routers and Secure Cloud Products
(Markus Scheibenpflug, Innominate AG & Andreas H. Schmidt, Phoenix Contact Electronics)
- 16:30// Q&A, Wrap up, and closing remarks
- 17:00// End of conference
- 17:30// Bus transfer to Clarion Hotel
enjoy the Scandinavian life-style in Stockholm
The conference will be held in convenient meeting rooms of the completely new refurbished
Phoenix Contact SE headquarters
in the suburbs of Stockholm. Shuttle bus transfers will be organized between the conferencing facilities and the
The Clarion Hotel Stockholm in the heart of the inspiring and beautiful capital of Sweden is our official conference hotel.
Here, we have reserved a contingent of single rooms for you to draw from at the special conference rate of 1.595 SEK (approx. 184 EUR) per night including breakfast.
Shuttle bus transfers will be organized between the Clarion Hotel and the conferencing facilities at
Phoenix Contact’s Swedish headquarters location.
Thank you for participating!
Available downloads: Presentations (for conference participants only)
User Conference 2011
May 2011, Innominate presented the mGuard User Conference 2011 in its headquarters home town Berlin, Germany.
70+ participants from the machine building, plant engineering, manufacturing, and processing industries as well as critical infrastructure operators shared perceptions,
requirements, solutions, and best practices in industrial network security and secure remote services with their peers and expert keynote speakers.
This two-day, high-class event was markedly well received by all attendees who encouraged us to continue with a regular mGuard User Conference series on an international scale.
For more details on the UC2011 program please download the UC2011 Agenda (PDF).
We'd love to hear from you!